1. Students are urged to contribute to the high tone of the School by their manners and general behaviour, Hence for the smooth running of the school, no student should bring to school any object liable to prove a source of disturbance.
2. As far as posture, cleanliness, silence, politeness, honesty, attention to work and respect towards teachers and companions are concerned the school should be looked upon as a place of reverence and discipline.
3. Absolute silence must be maintained at all places during the teaching hours, whether it is the library, the laboratories, computer room, the general assembly or on way to and from the class rooms.
4. Respect for one’s property as well as that of the school and for the things belonging to others is a mark of a well-bred and responsible student. Furniture, teaching aids and charts should be kept in their respective places after use. Any kind of damage done in the school premises must be made good.
5. It is compulsory to speak in English on the premises in order to facilitate the students in the use of the medium of instruction. They should maintain a high standard in their conversation.
6. Books, News Papers, Periodicals, Pictures, Games article, Cell Phones, I-POD, TABS, CDs or any Electronic Gadgets/ Devices should not be brought to school. If detected these will be confiscated and students found guilty may be punished.
7. The School does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, money, stationery etc. Each student is responsible for his / her things. Bringing valuables to the school is forbidden. If such articles are brought for genuine reasons, they must be handed over to the vice principal or teachers and the same may be collected from them after the School.
8. The Principal may chastise a student for habitual idleness, disobedience or misconduct injurious to the moral tone of the school, by detention after class hours or by other minor punishments. She may even dismiss a student or ask him / her to discontinue if he / she is guilty of serious matters.
9. No fine or collection for any purpose whatsoever may be made without the previous sanction of the Principal, So also presentation of gifts to members of the staff require previous sanction.
10. In the absence of the teachers, the class monitor/ monitress assumes responsibility for order and discipline of the class. He / She should fulfill his / her duty with loyalty and impartiality.
11. Students who are given responsibility should carry it out dutifully and impartially and in accordance with the direction of the Principal or the teacher deputed by her. They should consider it as a service to the school and to their fellow students.
12. Students can always approach the Principal individually for any reasonable or sympathetic consideration but not collectively.
13. At the first bell all must line up in the respective class rows immediately for the Assembly where they will participate in prayers and move silently to their classrooms.
14. The General Assembly is the most important part of the school day. Every student should be present for it to begin the day with prayer to God, and listen to the important announcements.
15. Students should be friendly, courteous and cooperative towards other students of the school, treating everyone with respect and conducting themselves in a dignified manner.
16. All must come to school in time, neatly dressed with lessons well prepared and home work done. Text and exercise books and material for drawing, art, craft, should be brought to school according to the day’s routine.
17. Students should keep their classroom and the school compound spotlessly clean using the bins provided for waste paper and rubbish.
18. Students are not allowed to visit the staff-room without prior permission of either the principal or the teachers.
19. Any student who is persistently insubordinate or repeatedly and wilfully mischievous or is guilty of malpractice in connection with examinations or has committed an offence of serious indiscipline / misbehavior. or who in the opinion of Principal has an unwholesome influence on his fellow students may be removed `for a specified period or expelled permanently from the school.
20. A student may also be removed permanently from the school for assaulting a teacher, seriously attacking a fellow student, persistent rude behavior towards teachers and in the opinion of the Principal has a demoralizing influence on fellow students.
21. Students repeatedly coming late or forgetting to bring books or coming without the proper uniform may be punished or sent home.
22. Soon after school, students should leave the campus in 15 minutes. It’s parent’s responsibility. School is not responsible for any misshappening.
23. Every student is expected to keep up the good name of the school by her/his noble works and behaviour. Disobedience, or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school, justifies dismissal on the spot. In less serious cases two official warnings will be given to the student before the final step is taken.
24. Student should be REGULAR AND PUNCTUAL. THE SCHOOL GATE WILL BE CLOSED AT THE FIRST BELL, AT 7.40 A.M. THE LATE-COMERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE SCHOOL PREMISES.
25. Students who violate discipline grossly be misbehaving disobedience, cheating in the examination. changing marks in the Report Card etc., their names will be either struck off from the school register or they will be given appropriate punishment according to the gravity.
26. Any damage done to the school property is to be made good by the concerned student or by the class responsible for it.
27. When students leave the classroom, the lights and fans must be switched off. Students are supposed to maintain pin-drop silence in the corridors and should always move class-wise in a line Running, shouting or talking loudly inside the school building is strictly prohibited.
28. Politeness and courtesy of speech are much emphasized. Students spilling ink, littering papers, scribbling on school desks or walls, stealing or damaging other students’ belongings or school property will be liable to deserve punishment to the extent of a heavy fine to cover the damage , a suspension or even dismissal.
29. Students are not allowed to give gifts to teachers.
30. THE SCHOOL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF ARTICLES OF THE STUDENTS. ALL ARTICLES FOUND IN THE SCHOOL AND NOT CLAIMED FOR, SHALL BE DISPOSED OFF AFTER A MONTH. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BRING VALUABLE ARTICLES TO THE SCHOOL.
31. Outdoor games and physical education will be compulsory for all the students. Exemption may be granted only after parents meet the Headmistress personally with written application for the same and if reason is found valid.
32. School matters [including phone calls] will be attended to, only during school hours.
33. The school reserves the right to dismiss those whose progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose parents/guardians show little interest in the progress of the wards. Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authorities or willful damage of school property is always sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
34. The school gates will be closed at 7.40 a.m. sharp.
35. Student who has been absent from the school must have the reason entered in the ‘Leave and Absence Record’ page of the diary stating briefly the cause of the absence.
36. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. They should have them neatly covered labeled and named.
1. Parental co-operation with the school is very essential is very essential. The school, therefore , invites the parents/guardians to extend the wholehearted cooperation by visiting the school periodically and keeping in close touch with the teachers and the school authorities, during the visiting hours.
2. Parents, guardians or visitors are not allowed to see the students or interview their teachers during the school hours without the permission of the Headmistress. They should come only during the time given after the class hours. They are strictly prohibited to go to the classrooms or the staff room.
3. Parents are requested to make any complaint directly to the school authorities in writing, not to the teachers.
4. Since the medium of instruction is English, children should speak in English particularly in school as it will enable them to follow their lessons easily and intelligently. Speaking in English at home also is encouraged.
5. Private tuitions are totally discouraged. parents should not approach any staff member for tuition. the staff of this school cannot accept tuition without prior permission of the principal. teachers of the school shall not go to the houses of the students for any type of tuition, or coaching.
6. parents are requested not to plan holidays or tour during the school days.